Dilwyn,

> Would anyone be willing and able to help us with this? I'll gladly send
> a CD copy of the Windows version to anyone willing to help.

Bung me over the CD then please and I'll see what works and what
doesn't. I have access to XP running in an emulator on this laptop plus
OpenSuse 11.2 64 bit, OpenSuse 11.3 32 and 64 bit, OpenSuse 11.4 64 bit,
Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.5 64 bit, Linux Mint 10 64 bit, PCLinuxOS 32
bit as well.

I can even, god forbid, install Ubuntu as well - just to make sure I
cover the popular versions. Oh, ok, Fedora too then, if I must!

:-)

Cheers,
Norman.

--