Op Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:55:53 +0200 schreef Wolfgang Lenerz
<w...@wlenerz.com>:

Oops, sorry for double-posting my question!

I am not laughing and can confirm your findings.
(On QDOS/SGC it ran out of heap space.)
ReDIMensioning to zero first doesn't help either.

Darn.

The Qlib manual states that ReDIMensioning "is a fast way of clearing
all elements to zero".

Out of curiosity, on what machines did you test (me: SMSQmulator, QPC2)?

I did my testing under QPC2 (SBasic-380KiB/ Qlib-34MiB).
Also QDOS was used on my Aurora/SGC (out of heap).
Setting the $$heap directive to 800K doesn't keep it limited either.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/