Hi,

This isn't fixable - by design.

Don't forget that a window may have several appsub windows, which may have the same selection keys for their elements (e.g. a filemanager that would have two file windows). How would you distinguish between them? So, appsub windows get the keystroke ony if the pointer is over them.

Makes sense to me.

HTH

Wolfgang