Hi all,

I am trying to get my head around EasyPtr (again).

I have been playing with the new ability to create resizable windows. This
turns out to be not terribly difficult, and I was able to create a
resizable version of the calculator from Norman Dunbar's tutorial without
suffering too much.

However, creating a freely resizable version of QBase is dependent on being
able to read the size of the newly resized window.and its components. I
have been unable to find any obvious way to do this.

Does anyone know how this is accomplished?

Thanks

Daniel