Hi Norman,

I am familiar with your excellent Assembly Language book.

I will take a look at the toolkit that you mention; it certainly sounds as
if it could be used as a template for what I am looking for.

Come to think of it, I have actually never written any assembly language on
the QL, as far as I remember. The last time I attempted to write assembly,
it was 68000 code on an Atari ST. The ST went up into the attic in the
early 90s (it is still there), so it must have been before that.

D.

PS. Thanks for the great EasyPtr tutorial too.