Peter Graf via Ql-Users wrote:
>> When I did this thing there were no 128MB cards, so this could very
>> well be it, yes. Will have to see what's different with them.
> Maybe just an extra address or chip select line that needs a fixed level?

Unfortunately nothing this easy, took me ages to understand what he
did. A12/A11 are now multiplexed and also act as DQMH/DQML. These are
never used at the same time, so he can do that, but it's weird to
understand as of course there are no comments... and the SDRAM code is
100% mine, so I couldn't just take his changes to the original core.

Anyway, I think I fixed it, new core is on the page. Of course I can
only tell that it still works with the 32MB board ;)

Marcel