1.05 - That's the version that caused me all the Minerva problems. My Q68
is on its way to Derek to reprogram to another version, which should then
tell me if all the problems are down to the Q68 version, or if something
else is at play.
Before sending it off, I gave it one fresh try of the most recent
Minerva4Q68, still the same issues as the earlier problems (lockup at
various seemingly random points during Minerva startup). Didn't get time to
try Smsq/e 3.39 before sending it off.

Dilwyn