----- Original Message -----
From: Phoebus Dokos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ql-users] QPC2v2 again

And between us, if a software developer like say "Just Words" finds out
that most of his programs are sold for QPC equipped PCs why shouldn't he do
the sensible thing and transfer those to a PC natively as they would run
faster anyways.... and he could reach a bigger audience?

For the record JUST WORDS! products sell to all types of QL users, from
original black boxes + (S)GC's via QXL's, QPC and Q40's. Also with QDOS,
Minerva, SMSQ and SMSQ-E as operating systems! The main request I got from
users was for pointer environment and high resolution screen compatibility.

I learnt what I know about computing the Sinclair way via a ZX81, Spectrum
and QL. I even learnt the fundamentals of MS-DOS from DP's Solution and
Conqueror. I am grateful to Sinclair for helping me to stay abreast of the
modern world. Why should I move to the PC world? At the moment I would not
know where to begin in programming a PC.

I often say "Small is beautiful" in connection with the QL. I know most of
my clients personally and that's the way I like it. It is nice to see the
reaction of people when you have incorporated their suggestions in a
program.

Geoff Wicks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.tripod.co.uk/geoffwicks/justwords.htm