Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:

Erm, Wolfgang... ;-)

>> QDOS. I can run a different operating system on it, not only QDOS. The
>> interfaces to the hardware are defined and accessible.
> All right, then QPC must be a platform as well, because you could
> adopt another OS for it, too. (I think).

That's what I'm saying. The only real difference is that I haven't
released the specs. The reason is simply that they might change. QPC2
v2.00 has a new serial, parallel and screen interface for example.
I have more freedom than hardware developers because it's easier to
change or redo things. I'm not going to give that up.

Anyway, let's call it a /QL compatible/ platform of it's own.

Marcel