> Poor 'ol Dil.....
>
> Ok, Can I put a submission into QUANTA for approval?
>
> I suggest we blow the remaining Quanta Funds on a supply of  "Bill
Gates
> Voodoo Dolls"
Don't...it'll be a kiss of death for Quanta if he has anything to do
with it.

> Nicely made little rubber dolls in Sir Microsofts image. Then,
whenever us
> dedicated QL users have a problem with Windoze, we can all reclaim
our
> sanity by viciously sticking pins/nails/knives in the bloke who made
it all
> possible....
What, I've got to buy some pins to go with it???

> the ill-fated dot-Tv on Satellite about 2 years ago. In it, he says
> "Sinclairs were very good british computers" but added
"unfortunately they
> didn't use our OS"
>
> Thank God........
Now he tells me!

Actually, it wasn't too bad...it only knocked out the entire 3rd floor
of the hospital including 5 beds in Coronary Care Unit and cost me a
whole day's work plus some extra this weekend. Grrrr. I wanted to meet
up with D&D at a show this weekend too, to promote Q60. Drat and
double drat.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]