Ed,

I have tried to complie Webmail but I could do it well.
I have sent e-mail to auther and ml with no luck.
On the other hand, IMP seems to be promising but

I wonder if you or someone know that it will recongize attachment file.
And it is possible to send the attachment file?

If so, it would be the great program what I have been looking for.

Tatsuya

かわさき
TK3197

Business Network Telecom (BNT)