On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 11:54:41AM -0700, Eric Cox wrote:

> Have you looked into using libtai in your app?  It's Dan's library for
> using tai, and could be linked with your application.  I currently
> trying to write a Python wrapper for it so I can use it from my Python
> scripts...

You're my hero!  The reason I don't use libtai is that I don't program
in C.  I program in Python.  How much headway have you made?  Is it
usable?

Gracias,
Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAILER-DAEMON                                         (612) 321-9290 x101