Hi folks,

I've created with qmailadmin the mailing list "test".
Then I've configured my owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Then I've tried to send emails to test-help, test-info and test-faq. Ok,
that works correctly.
But if I send an email to test-owner, I don't receive answer (from
test-admin). the same if I send a subscribe message: I receive the sender's
confirmation, but nothing after. Why? where's my mistake?

Another question: normally it's possible to have a moderator's decision
about registration (option -s) ... how could I check all messages with
moderator? only via command line (option -m)? and How could I set the
msgsize?

thanks for your support
Regards
Andrea