Tom Collins wrote:
>>  the same if I send a subscribe message: I receive the sender's
>> confirmation, but nothing after. Why? where's my mistake?
>
> If you reply to the confirmation, that account is now a subscriber
> (confirm by viewing the subscribers with qmailadmin).  Send
> an email to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and it should go to that subscriber.

thanks tom,

well, I've checked the option that says "the moderator checks emails before
forwarding to ml".
As moderator-owner, I don't receive nothing about "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
registration, or messages sended.

If I send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", I receive a
bounce:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sorry, only subscribers may post. If you are a subscriber, please forward
this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get your new address included
(#5.7.2)

well, where is my mistake?

1- I've created a ml through qmailadmin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2- I've configured a owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
3- I've checked the box about subscription (check subscriptions)
4- I've sended a message from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
5- I've received a confirmation request
6- I've replied

then nothing, nothing in test-admin about "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" subscription, and

7- I've tried to send a message from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

then I've received that bounce.

I hope you could help me.
regards
Andrea