On Feb 6, 2004, at 8:39 AM, Andrea Riela wrote:
Another question: normally it's possible to have a
moderator's decision about registration (option -s) ... how
could I check all messages with moderator? only via command
line (option -m)? and How could I set the msgsize?

To configure moderation, select one of the radio buttons in the first configuration section:

Posting Messages
 Anyone can post.
 Only subscribers can post, all others bounce.
 Only subscribers can post, all others go to moderators for approval.
 Only moderators can post, all others bounce.
 Only moderators can post, all others go to moderators for approval.

I don't know what you mean about setting msgsize.

in qmailadmin.c I've seen:

* 7, 8, 9 - break moderators up into message, subscription and admin

In mailinglist.c, there's a comment explaining that qmailadmin doesn't support those options to ezmlm-make. There's only one type of moderator, one that can do everything.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Info on the Sniffter handheld Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/