On Feb 6, 2004, at 8:03 AM, Andrea Riela wrote:
I've created with qmailadmin the mailing list "test".
Then I've configured my owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Then I've tried to send emails to test-help, test-info and test-faq. Ok,
that works correctly.
But if I send an email to test-owner, I don't receive answer (from
test-admin).

Mail sent to test-owner will go to the mailbox test-admin. Try setting the owner to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 the same if I send a subscribe message: I receive the sender's
confirmation, but nothing after. Why? where's my mistake?

If you reply to the confirmation, that account is now a subscriber (confirm by viewing the subscribers with qmailadmin). Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and it should go to that subscriber.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Info on the Sniffter handheld Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/