> It might be wise for QmailAdmin to subscribe the owner to the
> list, and
> make them a moderator if the list is moderated.

ok, I've created an account "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (the ml owner too).
then I've subscribed test-admin to the list [EMAIL PROTECTED], and I've signed
in the moderators.

My [EMAIL PROTECTED] list has two options:

"Only moderators can post, all others go to moderators for approval."
The subscription "Require the approval of a moderator."

Ok. I try to send a subscription request from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
I receive the "confirm subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED]", but when I  hit the
"replay" button, in the qmail-send log I see:

@400000004026775c30efb7b4 new msg 140198
@400000004026775c30f74934 info msg 140198: bytes 5611 from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> qp
10297 uid 1008
@400000004026775c311832fc starting delivery 17: msg 140198 to local
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
@400000004026775c3124d944 status: local 1/10 remote 0/20
@400000004026775c328c549c new msg 140215
@400000004026775c32e79014 info msg 140215: bytes 8761 from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> qp 27514 uid 89
@400000004026775c33129b9c starting delivery 18: msg 140215 to local
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
@400000004026775c334e1244 status: local 2/10 remote 0/20
@400000004026775c33504c94 delivery 17: success:
ezmlm-manage:_info:_qp_27514/did_0+0+5/
@400000004026775c3410a2dc status: local 1/10 remote 0/20
@400000004026775c34879be4 end msg 140198

here perfect, but after ...

@400000004026775c34b4c27c delivery 18: failure:
ezmlm-manage:_fatal:_message_already_has_a_Mailing-List_header_(maybe_I_shou
ld_be_a_sublist)_(#5.7.2)/
@400000004026775c34cb3c64 status: local 0/10 remote 0/20
@400000004026775c35370a0c bounce msg 140215 qp 1930
@400000004026775c35434eac end msg 140215
@400000004026775c356f504c new msg 140216
@400000004026775c3575d444 info msg 140216: bytes 9367 from <> qp 1930 uid
1006
@400000004026775c359fe1e4 starting delivery 19: msg 140216 to local
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
@400000004026775c35a98a8c status: local 1/10 remote 0/20
@400000004026775c365a7784 delivery 19: success:
ezmlm-return:_info:_trash_address/did_0+0+2/
@400000004026775c366b5004 status: local 0/10 remote 0/20
@400000004026775c3670c28c end msg 140216

the problem is probably ezmlm checks the headers, and finds the "mailing
list" header; to prevent loops (?), it trashes my email.
How could I resolve that? where's my mistake?

thanks
Andrea