From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:13:47 -0400
from mailscan3.CC.McGill.CA [132.216.77.250]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    (reason: 550 See
http://spf.pobox.com/why.html?sender=hkiewe%40cim.mcgill.ca&ip=132.206.27.49
&receiver=mail.canus.org (#5.7.1))

... while talking to webmail.canus.org.:

>>> DATA
<<< 550 See
http://spf.pobox.com/why.html?sender=hkiewe%40cim.mcgill.ca&ip=132.206.27.49
&receiver=mail.canus.org (#5.7.1)
550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown
<<< 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)

Reporting-MTA: dns; torrent.cc.mcgill.ca
Received-From-MTA: DNS; mailscan3.CC.McGill.CA
Arrival-Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:13:47 -0400

Final-Recipient: RFC822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; webmail.canus.org
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 See
http://spf.pobox.com/why.html?sender=hkiewe%40cim.mcgill.ca&ip=132.206.27.49&receiver=mail.canus.org
 (#5.7.1)
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:13:50 -0400