> Jim Shupert, Jr. wrote:
>> I also see documentation on something that looks god at
>> http://linux.omnipotent.net/article.php?article_id=12500&page=-1
>> <http://linux.omnipotent.net/article.php?article_id=12500&page=-1>
>> I suppose there may be lots of ways to do it..
>>
>> http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Vpopmail_-_roaming_users_configuration
>> is what i wish to do is to allow roaming users
>> so... these 4 steps and do a cron?  it seems like this is what i need?
>> is that right?

My Suggestion,
 if your email client supports smtp-authentication like current version of
Ms. Outlook / Outlook Express / Thunderbird you dont need to re-compile
your qmail just to enable pop3-before-smtp because current toaster
setting already implement smtp-auth by default. So your user can send
email using your emailserver after they authenticate their username and
password.