Heloo,

mkdir /home/backup

/etc/cron.daily/rsync-qmail.sh :

#!/bin/bash
rsync -av  /home/vpopmail/domains /home/backup/

backup all emails from server :-)

Havrla

Dne 25.9.2015 10:35, Chandran Manikandan napsal(a):
Hi Friends,

I need your help of my below.

1. Currently am using Centos 6.6 Final and Qmail toaster,dovecot on our server

2. We are using Outlook,Thunderbird and Squirrel webmail to access emails.

3. The help is need for some our senior people sent emails to clients. Those emails after their sent moved from their sent item folder to their local outlook files(Desktop storage) or removed from server.

4. I want to restrict to removed or moved emails from inbox and sent items folder

5. Does it any method to forward those emails to particular email account on server without their knowledge like Inbox forward option.

6. How to protect those emails.

Could anyone help me.

--
*Thanks,*