Dear Friends,
Thanks for your kind suggestion. My problem is our most Senior people used
their email account in their office Desktop(outlook),home(Outlook) and
handsets. If they want to moved emails from his inbox or Sent items
intentionally. How to retrieve those emails . If inbox emails we could make
forward option to create similar b...@domain.com email account to retrieve
that. The main problem is Sent items.
In blackberry server have one option autobcc if any one sent emails from
blackberry handset it will copy those sent items email to other account.
If possible to make similar function in server for particular users.  Then
we would recover those sent items emails.

Please share your thoughts and solution.

As per your advise if i use rsync option it will backup all emails with
mirror concept. but how do i get those emails from backup folder. Do i need
to restore any email account from rsync backup drive.

could any one give clear solution of my query.

Thanks,

--
*Thanks,*
*Manikandan.C*