Hi,

It is seems spy watching...
So, usually you can use MTU like that function.

Regarding receiving mail as follow.
1. You can use virtual alias for real receiver and receive evidence.
Regarding sending mail as follow.
1. I guess that you can use lsyncd and rsync then sync realtime to
backyard.

If you use lsyncd+rsync that you can keep sending and receiving email to
anotoher folder as realtime.

I hope that you have good hint.

Kind regards,
Noriyuki Hayashi

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:06:37 +0800
Chandran Manikandan <tech2m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Eric,
>
> we have forward option in qmailadmin whoever send email to any email
> account we can forward to other email accounts.
>
> Similar function i need to make for sent items. whoever send email from our
> domain to any email account we need those send items email copied to any
> email account.
>
> Why i need this .?
>
> In my organization senior persons removed from their sent items email from
> themselves and if our management require to retrieve those emails from
> their sent items could not do that..
>
> In this case if do we have similar forward option for sent items email then
> it will easily retrieve from that email account of their emails.
>

> On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm not really sure what your asking, or what is the problem.
> >

> > On 9/27/2015 8:28 PM, Chandran Manikandan wrote:
> >
> > Dear Friends,
> > Thanks for your kind suggestion. My problem is our most Senior people used
> > their email account in their office Desktop(outlook),home(Outlook) and
> > handsets. If they want to moved emails from his inbox or Sent items
> > intentionally. How to retrieve those emails . If inbox emails we could make
> > forward option to create similar b...@domain.com email account to retrieve
> > that. The main problem is Sent items.
> > In blackberry server have one option autobcc if any one sent emails from
> > blackberry handset it will copy those sent items email to other account.
> > If possible to make similar function in server for particular users.  Then
> > we would recover those sent items emails.
> >
> > Please share your thoughts and solution.
> >
> > As per your advise if i use rsync option it will backup all emails with
> > mirror concept. but how do i get those emails from backup folder. Do i need
> > to restore any email account from rsync backup drive.
> >
> > could any one give clear solution of my query.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> > On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 5:39 AM, AGM SOFT <agms...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Check-out expunge plugin for dovecot.
> >> It allows you to retain all deleted emails.
> >>
> >> AM

> > --
> > *Thanks,*
> > *Manikandan.C*
> > *System Administrator*
> >

> --
> *Thanks,*
> *Manikandan.C*
> *System Administrator*

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

電気通信事業者届出 No. A-18-9191
古物商認可 No. 301039703002
              WATS CO.,LTD.
  ITO Bldg, B1 6-11-18 Sotokanda