That's what I arbitrarily set mine to. You could jump up incrementally until you reach the right limit. You may not need that much. For that matter, I may not need that much. As I recall, I think I set it high to temporarily stop the errors and just forgot about it. The server has been running fine with no memory issues since the conversion from COS 5 in mid March. This particular COS 7 64bit server has about 8GB of memory of which 2.8GB seems to be continually in use no matter the load. There are about 50 users and this machine has sent and received around 117482 since that conversion.