Also, we're evaluating Google Cloud Platform - seems a bit cheaper than AWS. GCP just plainly states that outgoing port 25 is blocked period. I'm not aware of any forms or options where you can request the block be lifted.  Ports 465 and 587 are open so website contact forms and transaction notifications could use smtp auth to get emails out if you have an email account outside of the platform.

Jeff