Hi Chris - I have heard that AWS is really unforgiving if any spam gets sent out of the mailserver. Have you had experience running a full mailserver on AWS?

Despite everything we do to control outgoing spam - including send throttling - our users get hacked and their email credentials get used by spammers. We are able to limit the damage to a minimal amount of spam but nevertheless we get some complaints.

Jeff