Hi,
  Did you do this iptables -F to flush the tables as well?
Can you telnet to localhost ports okay? Or do the time out also.
I tested ports 25,80,110,143,21 and several others none of which
responded at all.

Did you try restarting the second ip?

I tried an nmap
tony@T530-AEW:~/Desktop$ nmap reliancehrconsulting.com

Starting Nmap 7.60 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2019-09-25 20:49 AEST
Note: Host seems down. If it is really up, but blocking our ping probes, try -Pn
Nmap done: 1 IP address (0 hosts up) scanned in 3.04 seconds

Then tried this..

tony@T530-AEW:~/Desktop$ nmap -Pn reliancehrconsulting.com

Starting Nmap 7.60 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2019-09-25 20:50 AEST
Nmap scan report for reliancehrconsulting.com (49.128.39.123)
Host is up (0.100s latency).
rDNS record for 49.128.39.123: mail.reliancehrconsulting.com
Not shown: 998 filtered ports
PORT     STATE  SERVICE
8080/tcp closed http-proxy
8443/tcp closed https-alt

best wishes
  Tony White

http://acrosstechnology.com.au
4a Birmingham Road
Mount Evelyn
Victoria
Australia 3796

Telephone No's
VIC : 0481 362 743

Please note: YCS records all calls to better serve you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This communication including any file attachments is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
this communication to the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the sender by email and delete the original transmission and its
contents. Any unauthorised use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this communication including file attachments is prohibited.
It is your responsibility to scan this communication including any file
attachments for viruses and other defects. To the extent permitted by
law, Yea Computing Services and its associates will not be liable for
any loss or damage arising in any way from this communication including
any file attachments.
You may not disclose this information to a third party without written
permission from the Author.