I'd do a tailored tcpdump on the non-working interface while you tried to connect to see if packets are even getting to the host.

On 9/25/2019 4:28 AM, ChandranManikandan wrote:
Hi Tony,

These ip's are pinging and hosting the same server with configure multiple network. These are working earlier well but suddenly is not working this domain reliancehrconsulting.com <http://reliancehrconsulting.com> i have stopped iptables also but no luck to respond the 143 and 25 ports and port 80 for this domain only.