Hi Friends,

Finally found the issue and fixed the problem.

My ISP is not allow in firewall rule in this public ip and i have requested
to allowed.
Now it is working fine both the web and email.

But the email send to the spam folder in gmail.

I will send that header in separate thread.

thanks for your valuable support.