<rant>
Rule 1: "new" way of doing user interfaces dictates that in no way should the UI widgets indicate that they can be clicked, moved or interacted with. It is entirely up to the user to simply click all over the interface until some hidden menu shows up or something happens. Rule 2: Ensure the contrast of user interface elements, especially text, is so light as to alienate anyone with poor eyesight. Rule 3: It is your design. You worked *hard* on it. It should be *hard* to use.
</rant>

Yes, I'm "old". Yes, I'm angry about the decline in usability of apps in general over the last few years. QtCreator, where I spend 95% of my time each day, going down in usability does not make me happy and only serves to push me somewhere else. I had emailed about the scrollbars on Windows and Linux which are so light in contrast they are very difficult to figure out where the "handle" is at.

--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jack...@bluequartz.net]

Jason H wrote:
What about the attached UI says that you can right click on  Build&  Run?

It just looks like bold text.