I think I get the picture... With current resources we must prioritize this to
after 4.7 release, but someone should be able to get into it sooner or later.

If someone is really interested in about this, I can help you to get started
implementing this. If you know IRC, you can contact me at #qtjambi at
irc.freenode.org, or just give me a mail or respond to the mailing list.

--
Terveisin
Samu Voutilainen

On Monday 06 September 2010 14:11:06 Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt wrote:
> Den 06.09.2010 12:41, skrev ext s...@smar.fi:
> > It indeed uses qt4.7 rc1.

We talked about it and it was compiled with beta2, apologizes about
misinformation.