The 'utopic' or maybe 'naive' idea is to simple work using QT Creator and Qt
Script ( and QML ) for UI Design and UI interaction, and then just deploy
the whole as a QT Jambi Application, where Java developpers just need to
implement events in JAVA.
So the developper take benefit of as much as possible of the 'native' tools
provided by Nokia.
Please stop me if i am dreaming too much.
But first of all, let me continue to discover QT Jambi.
Cheers
Emeric