Yeah, it’d practically work like this, there is already existing tools for UI
creation, so I don’t really see the point to create own tools for them. This
would naturally not be only way to create stuff, I don’t use Qt Creator but
KDevelop, which does not have any designer integration, so if I’d want to
create UI files, I’d have to take different approach. Most likely directly
writing it.

Please keep ideas coming in.
--
Terveisin