A sleeping/resting bed can be like a pair of shoes.  Fit is more  important
than fad.  Some can use a standard bed with special mattress  modifications and
padding.  Others require a hospital like bed with raising  back and foot
rest.  Some require a turning or shifting type of bed that  reduces pressure.
Then there are the more complicated beds that offer more features and
comfort.

More important is learning what you need.  Know what your body  requires for
survival.  A complicated bed may require a doctor's script and  an
occupational therapist evaluation.  The last element is affordability  and what
you can
afford to meet those needs.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/24/2008 9:44:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,