A very good point!  I also like to hit the resale shops for almost new
stuff.  It can both interesting and very challenging.  Hospital sheet  are
washed
at both high temperatures and with plenty of chemicals too.
No wonder they are so rough N tough.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/24/2008 5:02:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,