Always have scrubs!

Merrill

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 3:15 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Bed...

A very good point!  I also like to hit the resale shops for almost new
stuff.  It can both interesting and very challenging.  Hospital sheet are
washed at both high temperatures and with plenty of chemicals too.

No wonder they are so rough N tough.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/24/2008 5:02:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,