From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:43:36 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Bed...

 Just out of curiosity what kind of bed does everyone use and are you
happy with the result of it?  I guess that is my next step, try to find the
right bed.

I just rejoined the list so I hope that this is not a question that
everybody just answered.

Take care and play nice Tammie Lou
C6 complete quadriplegic
13 years post
chippertue.com
Chippertue's World

There is a difference between sympathy and
empathy, sympathy is feeling for an empathy is feeling
with.

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL
Autos.

Be a better friend, newshound, and