Hello friends,

I did have a check up recently, where I found my BP very low, 80/60. I
understand, for quads it is possibly natural. But I have another thing to
get alarmed.

Recently one quad (Cerebral palsy) died in my neighbourhood who was quite
younger then me. Then I heard the news about Emmett, whom I know because of
this list. He used to be regular participant around 2000 and a nice man too.
All these events increased my anxiety. A kind of fear of death is bothering
me at present.

Sometimes I feel, if death comes it will be better, as still I am not that
old. But things will get worse as I get older. Its better to go early. I
know if any quad doesn't have any interest in living, he can give up and die
gradually.

Anyway, I am having "high risk" LDL cholesterol (160) in the check up. I
don't know what to do.

Doctors say, need to exercise and change food habit. As a quad I don't have
much movement. I wonder, how other quads control their cholesterol ? I will
love to hear from any of you.

Please take care :-)

Shahidul (46, diving accident, c5/6, 16yrs post)
Dhaka, Bangladesh