Prostat is what the nurse practitioner put me on. Becareful with many of them
such as Boost will cause weight gain. They had me on Vitamin K and D as well.
When I got home I just bought a womans mult-vitamin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com>
To: Gmail <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
Cc: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 28, 2016 10:05 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Protein

My wounds have healed but I have still been drinking a protein drink daily.
This is what I have been getting
http://www.costco.com/Premier-Protein%C2%AE-Chocolate-Shakes-18-11oz-Shakes.product.100101297.html

I have been taking 3000mg of vitamin C daily (1000mg x3 daily) for at least the
past 15 years, at my doctor's recommendation.