Going back to your original post on this machine, you said that you'd
". . . decided to do a few upgrades on it by adding memory and filling
the vram slots. Since then I can not get it to start up again. When I
try to start it, I get no chime, just a blank gray screen with the
cursor in the upper left hand corner. Here's a list of what I've tried
to remedy the problem with no results: I removed all of the upgrades I
added except for one simm that I know is
good. No go."