From: Darren Siepka
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 10:54 AM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Heater Matrix (Fiesta Mk2)

I also agree how horrid FB is( I only have an account to use messenger!)
The ECU group (speeduino ) I contribute to have moved to discord after a short
trial of slack.
This is much nicer for conversation than FB.

Back to the subject.

I also looked for a replacement and was staggered at the quality and the cost
of a replacement.
So looking elsewhere I found BMW mini matrixes! They are all ally and are a
very close fit. The pipes plug in(also alloy) and could be made to use the
original body holes if desired ( I am not) .they also are super cheap,even new!
I am using one of these along with the matching PTC element in my MK3 box on my
updated 2+2 build.
The MK2 matrix is similar .