My 2+2 is 1985 registered and the cheap Ebay H4 Led headlight bulbs would
have failed the MOT, the tester let me fit the original H4's. I then
purchased a pair of Osram H4 Led headlight bulbs, which made a fantastic
difference, but a lot of people were flashing me, as I was dazzling them, I
then adjusted the headlights to lower the beam slightly and now nobody
flashes at me, I can see so much more and the car has passed 2 MOT's with
no problems.