On 10/14/2016 01:54 PM, Wojtek Porczyk wrote:

> Just a thought: can't we invite those original authors to this new
> organisation? They could upload the code directly, but we'd still have
> to tag
> the code for builder to verify. They'll have a nice logo on their GitHub
> profile as a token of recognition.

I like this idea — so long as the branches / tags to build are signed by
the right folks (releng@qubes-os), then the builder can kick in.

But this does need to have automation to upload signed packages and
such.  So the pipeline thing I mentioned is still necessary in some form.

--
    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/