On Thursday, 16 June 2016 03:44:00 UTC+10, jkitt wrote:

> One of the many benefits of FOSS is that users can contribute - even if
> it's just writing tickets on the issue tracker.

Exactly, it's an open thing, but these are things that there are tickets
about for some thing.
And some things I have notified Qubes-OS of the problem and it's never had
a ticket created or been fixed.
And some things have had great response and been fixed or had a fix in
place for the next release, but not being fixed/patched in that one release.

Some things they blatently said they would not ever do, even if it was
something that was beneficial (in my opinion), nor were they giogn to give
the OPTION that I had recommended to them because they said it would be too
much hassle, yet it wouldn't be any great hassle to do it, only adding in a
couple of lines of code to the build, nothing strenuous or anything, but
still too much hassle for it to be done. So my conclusion is they the
couple of lines of code had to be engraned somewhere behind XEN, which
would require the XEN people to do it, not the Qubes people, and so it was
not able to be done.

And this MacOS patch that was built in version 3.0, if you could please
build a patch for version 4, and include that in the build for version 4,
that would be great, ebcause having it in there doesn't break any agreement
or any terms of lisencing. For me, it would NOT break the lisencing BECAUSE
I own the iMac that would be doing all the initial data processing and
creation of the system, and updating, for me to then run it as a virtual.
Even then if I updated on my virtual and changed things, I still own the
iMac, so there is no issue. The iPhone I have can also be a virtual, so it
makes no difference.

Hopfully you will add the patch to allow those that own Macs to run ONE
system, instead of having to be forced to have both PC AND Mac on their
desks.

If I can just keep the Mac in the cupboard, and only use ONE amoutn of
Electric Power, instead of having mmultiple machines running and costing
money, then that is more than advantageous.