Hello all,

I realised I had been making a mistake when following the "whonix 12 to 13"
guide. I deleted my post so that I could probe some other issues before
returning with a revised and updated reply. However I found my other issues to
be resolved.

The meta packages problem is resolved. However each boot up the sys-firewall
NetworkManager issue returns. Hoping this is not a risk to security or
function. Everything else at this time seems in order