I am assuming you were one of those people who bought a computer from those purism scammers.
https://blogs.coreboot.org/blog/2015/02/23/the-truth-about-purism-why-librem-is-not-the-same-as-libre/

It is impossible to disable (ie, like it was never there, 100% gone) ME on any intel system post 775/771 era, anyone who tells you different is lying.

vPro is a marketing term for various ME remote management features that are activated with a vPro license, all intel systems 2006+ have ME.