On 14-11-2016 20:07, Eric wrote:
On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 11:58:32 AM UTC-8, entr0py wrote:
Eric:
On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 10:44:33 PM UTC-8,
tai...@gmx.com wrote:

Well, the Dell XPS was enough processing power for me. The Business
version, the Precision 5510, not only has vPro and TXT, but also
supports ECC memory (Xeon E5). Adds another layer of protection
(against Rowhammer attacks that can compromise even Qubes), but a)
nobody actually makes DDR4-ECC-SODIMM memory that I can find, and b)
it's basically another thousand bucks. I also happen to hate 16:9
displays, but I would compromise on that for Qubes' sake.

FYI, ECC SODIMM DDR3, no DDR4 yet:

http://www.intelligentmemory.com/ECC-DRAM/DDR3/

--
Pedro Martins