Hi all,

I've successfully installed Qubes on my Thinkpad X201 tablet, but it has issues shutting down. When I explicitly tell it to reboot or shutdown, it goes through the entire shutdown sequence, but hangs on an empty black screen. Occasionally, I see an unchanging white underscore (_) character displayed in the top left when it hangs.

I tried leaving it in this state for about an hour, and no change--I've always had to force-reset. I assume this is not normal?

Also, I find that the system randomly begins the shutdown sequence on its own. (And hangs on the black screen at the end.)

Thanks,
Loren