On 11/16/2016 02:33 PM, Grzesiek Chodzicki wrote:

W dniu środa, 16 listopada 2016 20:04:14 UTC+1 użytkownik Loren Rogers napisał:
Hi all,

I've successfully installed Qubes on my Thinkpad X201 tablet, but it has
issues shutting down. When I explicitly tell it to reboot or shutdown,
it goes through the entire shutdown sequence, but hangs on an empty
black screen. Occasionally, I see an unchanging white underscore (_)
character displayed in the top left when it hangs.

I tried leaving it in this state for about an hour, and no change--I've
always had to force-reset. I assume this is not normal?

Also, I find that the system randomly begins the shutdown sequence on
its own. (And hangs on the black screen at the end.)

Thanks,
Loren
The same issue occurs on my system only if I shut the system down while a VM
with a PCI device without FLR support is running

Also, I just confirmed that it shuts down cleanly with all VMs off and no USB devices plugged in.