Hello,
ive installed Qubes now on my Lenovo X1C, and so far, im really happy with it.
But of course, i do have some minor issues.

1: Maccchanger.

I wanted  to install the Macchanger,  and followed closely the  Instructions.
It all worked fine, the service is up, but its not changing the actual
Macadress.
My Guess is, its not possible with the wifimodule of Lenovo?
So i tried to use the debian9 template ive installed instead, but i cant get an
internetconnection with it, maybe debian is missing the hardware-driver?
if so, how do i get and install it in the terminal?(im sry, im pretty new to
linux)
I know it works with the method using the Networkmanager, since if done it that
way with this very same model under Ubuntu with a friends Computer.

2. Thunderbird/G-chrome.

When im clicking on a link in thunderbird, it is opening it in Google chrome?
I dont know how this is possible, i didnt add Google chrome to the selected
Applications in this particular VM (i only use non-OSS software in the
"untrusted" vm)

3. Eyecandy

Is there a possibility to customize the Xscreensaver wallpaper? it looks really
ugly.

hellp is much appreciated,

greetings from Germany