On 05/28/2017 12:19 PM, Finsh wrote:
> thanks, that makes sense. can anybody explain to me how to update the
> Networkmanager in Fedora-24?
>
>  dnf --showduplicates list NetworkManager only shows older versions...
>

> greetings.

Again, the version of Network Manager that properly randomizes MAC
addresses doesn't appear until Fedora 25.

If you really want to get it on Fedora 24, you'll need to compile it
yourself. But depending on what libraries are included in Fedora 24, it
might not be possible without upgrading the libraries too (it may or may
not be the case, but that is certainly the case with Debian 8).